Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Start of Something

I have discovered blogging! I have been reading other couple's blogs and it is so cool to be able to read about their life as they begin their life as newlyweds and approach the things that come next in life. I want to try to start giving updates on our life as we start on a new path as newlyweds.

As many of you know, John and I have been married a little over a month now and are enjoying married life. We are still trying to fit two households into one little house, but we will find a way eventually. For those of you that don't know, John and I were blessed enough to be able to purchase our first house in April, right before the wedding. We found a small 3 bedroom, 1 bath house with a nice yard for our dogs. Since moving in we have discovered that we really needed a 2nd bathroom and more garage space for John, but it's ours.

Everyone please be patient with me as I begin to learn this new program (I already typed my first blog and lost it, so I am having to start over) and pray that I find the time to continually update everyone as our life unfolds.

No comments: