The past couple have weeks have been busy for us. We have been traveling out of town every weekend to be at the Gun Shows with John's parents. John has been busy wrapping up his last course of his bachelor's degree! I am so proud of him, he will actually be through and starting to look for a job in his field, which will make him so much happier. I have accepted a job at another accounting firm here and will be starting next week. I have had some time off so I have been looking forward to getting some things done around the house.
I spent most of the day today looking and looking for something special for John's birthday. I even went to multiple stores looking for the perfect card. I really thought that I could find something sweet that talked about the first of many birthday's as a married couple, but no such luck. So I settled for one that just said, "I'm not letting go . . . ever." It was the best that I could find for what I wanted to say. I finally settled on a couple of gifts for John and rushed home to get them wrapped and hidden until his birthday. I plan on baking him a cake and decorating it the morning of his birthday and having his gifts and cake on the table when he gets home. Here's to hoping it all works out - and I don't burn the cake!
Kewpie
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment