Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Adventures

Well I have been playing around with the idea of trying to catch this up by doing monthly posts for the past eight months that I have missed, but it just causes most delay on my part so what better way then to just start again. I hope to get some postings done of the past eight months because so much has happened. John and I started remodeling our house in January and I finally finished it in August. John got transferred in May and we lived apart until August. John came back for me in August and we made the move north.
We are now living in North Dakota where the world is different from Texas. We are trying to make the adjustment, but we miss Texas. John is working and I am staying home for now trying to get us settled.

No comments: